Intense lower stomach pains. I have been experiencing "stomach" pains for the past 3 years. These stomach pains usually originate in my lower stomach (ovary area i suppose). I get them randomly. For example i don't get them just after i eat, or just after

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: It

It is very important that you seek specialty evaluation.
It is good that you went to the er when your symptoms were severe. Try to obtain your old records (er visits, ct, ultrasounds), and i would recommend that you see a gastroenterologist and a gynecologist. It would be important to know if there is any family history of gynecological problems (such as endometriosis or ovarian problems) or bowel problems (such as crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis). As your symptoms are so persistent and you have blood in your bowel movements it is very important that you have thorough evaluation.

In brief: It

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Adam Levy