Whats the difference between getting a breast lift and getting implants?

Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Lift vs. augment

A breast lift will lift the nipple and make the breast appear perkier and more youthful.
Breast implants will enhance the size of your breasts. I perform a combination procedure of breast lift with implants on many women. A breast lift with implants will not only raise the breast, but it will give more fullness in the top portion of the breast.

In brief: Lift vs. augment

Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. ELizabeth Kinsley
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Change in size

A lift does just that- lifts and reshapes thr breast, size is usually unchanged.
Implants increase the size of your breasts.

In brief: Change in size

Dr. ELizabeth Kinsley
Dr. ELizabeth Kinsley
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Different

Breast implants will increase the breast size without correcting droopiness or changing nipple position.
A breast lift will lift and elevate nipple position. The procedures can be combined.

In brief: Different

Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. William Adams
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Breast lift vs aug

A breast lift re-positions the breast on the chest wall so that the nipple and breast are in a more normal position.
Implants make the breasts bigger. Sometimes the two are combined, particularly after pregnancy, to restore the breast to a fullerl size and better position. There is more scarring with a breast lift because you must have at least a scar around the areola to re-position the breast.

In brief: Breast lift vs aug

Dr. William Adams
Dr. William Adams
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Mastopexy

Watch my video on a type of breast lift called the 'cressent lift mastopexy': http://www.
Cosmeticsurg.Net/procedure_videos/mastopexy_video.Php this breast lift technique results in minimal scaring of the breast.

In brief: Mastopexy

Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Adam Levy