Whats the difference between getting a breast lift and getting implants?

Lift vs. Augment. A breast lift will lift the nipple and make the breast appear perkier and more youthful. Breast implants will enhance the size of your breasts. I perform a combination procedure of breast lift with implants on many women. A breast lift with implants will not only raise the breast, but it will give more fullness in the top portion of the breast.
Change in size. A lift does just that- lifts and reshapes thr breast, size is usually unchanged. Implants increase the size of your breasts.
Different. Breast implants will increase the breast size without correcting droopiness or changing nipple position. A breast lift will lift and elevate nipple position. The procedures can be combined.
Breast lift vs aug. A breast lift re-positions the breast on the chest wall so that the nipple and breast are in a more normal position. Implants make the breasts bigger. Sometimes the two are combined, particularly after pregnancy, to restore the breast to a fullerl size and better position. There is more scarring with a breast lift because you must have at least a scar around the areola to re-position the breast.
Mastopexy. Watch my video on a type of breast lift called the 'cressent lift mastopexy': http://www. Cosmeticsurg. Net/procedure_videos/mastopexy_video. Php this breast lift technique results in minimal scaring of the breast.