Should i call my doctor if I have worse pain I have a prolapse vaginal and see the doctor on oct 21 i will have surgey on nov23 why i had to wait so long ? Having problems going to the bath room too.

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Unfortunately

Unfortunately most doctors have a very heavy patient load, and most doctors that perform surgical procedures only allocate about half of the week to them, where the rest of their time is spent in their office seeing patients.
This means that the time it takes to schedule a non emergency surgery can be months, if not longer depending on the doctor and their specialty. I suggest if your symptoms are worsening and you are uncomfortable, you call the doctor's office and leave a message regarding your concerns. I'm sure the doctor will see you sooner than the 21st or call you with a new treatment plan prior to your surgery. Best of luck.

In brief: Unfortunately

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Lonnie Smith
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

If your pain is getting worse you should call your MD and be checked.

Dr. Lonnie Smith
Dr. Lonnie Smith