I was exposed to a red/orange mold. How concerned should I be? I am a baker, and while cleaning my proof box (a climate controlled cabinet that stays at 90 degrees and 90 per cent humidity used to raise bread dough) I found large area of red/orange mold.

It. It is very unlikely that you will have any adverse effects, but I understand your concern. If you develop sinusitis symptoms (stuffy nose, fever) or bronchitis symptoms (cough with phlegm and fever) then let your doctor know this happened, but it is very unlikely that you will become ill for it.