I been having flu like symtoms and i already had my peroid..That last couple days i been having a lot of clear discharge. To the point i feel i pee myself..Is that a sign i pregnancy..Should i be worried..I haven't GT sick but stomach all achy..What could

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: It

It is unlikely that you are pregnant if you have had a tubal ligation, but it can still happen so it would be reasonable to take a pregnancy test.
Also you should have your urine tested for infection and a pelvic examination. If your discharge changes color, you get fever, vomiting, or pain then you must be seen as an emergency.

In brief: It

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Jane Van Dis