I need to get a letter for my father in law who is 78 years old saying that he is loosing memory how soon you can get it? This letter will help him to avoid the exam required to become a citizen

Dr. Eric Weisman
Neurology

In brief: This is something

that would likely require somebody do a cognitive assessment and then that person would write the letter. There are several Neuropsychologists and behavioral neurologists in San Diego who can do this.
I would start by calling a few of these people and see who can get this assessment done in time to write the letter. The testing can be done in his native language.

In brief: This is something

Dr. Eric Weisman
Dr. Eric Weisman
Dr. Andrius Baskys
Psychiatry - Geriatric

In brief: Your

Your father in law needs to be evaluated by a physician specializing in memory disorders or a cognitive psychologist who could objectively evaluate his memory.
If you do not have ready access to such specialists in san diego, he could be evaluated in our memory clinic in orange, ca. If his mobility is limited, a telehealth option could be used. Please call 877 483 2071 to discuss these options and arrange an appointment.

In brief: Your

Dr. Andrius Baskys
Dr. Andrius Baskys
Dr. Peter Kurzweil