How long does it take for alcohol to leave your blood stream? I drink around 4-5 glasses of wine a night.

Variable. Alcohol metabolism varies from individual to individual depending on many factors (drinking frequency, liver function, medications, etc). I would recommend cutting back on your alcohol consumption to avoid future health problems.
How . How quickly you break down alcohol and eliminate it from your system depends on many factors including gender, size, liver function, what medications (if any) you are on, and exactly how much and over what time period you are drinking the alcohol. For the purposes of most studies, 1 drink constitutes 1.5 oz of 80 proof liquor, or 5oz of wine or 12 oz of beer. In general, the concentration of alcohol peaks in your blood about 30 minutes after you drink it and when it's gone depends on how much you drink - 2 hours for 1 drink, 4 hours for 2 drinks, 6 hours for 3 drinks, etc... I've added a link with more in-depth information on alcohol blood levels for you to more accurately calculate your own situation.