My daughter started menstruating when she was 13, she occasionally menstruates twice a month, she is now 15. She has recently vomited twice in 6 days for no reason, no illness, should I be worried?

Menstruation . Menstruation may be irregular in the first year or two after the first period because it may take a year or two for ovulation to follow a regular cycle. Some women are regular, but follow a shorter cycle (3 weeks instead of 4) and may have two periods in a month some months - one at the beginning and one at the end. This is also normal. If she is having heavy bleeding, appears pale, continues to have irregular periods 2 years after starting menstruation, or has a lot of pain with menstruation, you may want to contact her doctor. The vomiting may or may not be related. If it continues you should contact her doctor. Reasons to call your child's doctor sooner would be: -vomiting for more than 24 hours -diarrhea for more than 7 days -bright green or bloody vomit -bloody or black diarrhea -fever -dehydration (no urination in 8 hours, dry mouth, no tears, dry or doughy skin) -severe headache or neck stiffness -change in consciousness or difficult to wake up.