What is the new "lifestyle lift" facelift?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: A marketing term

This is a trademarked term used to convey a short scar facelift performed within an outpatient setting with minimal anesthetic (local) by a variety of different physicians/surgeons.
Tothebeat of my ability, i cannot find a respected book, scientific article or peer reviewed journal discussing the technique.

In brief: A marketing term

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Annette Occhialini
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Trademarked name

Lifestyle lift is the name of a procedure that is essentially the same as a mini facelift.
If you are thinking of a facelift i would consult a board certified plastic surgeon to help guide you with your decision.

In brief: Trademarked name

Dr. Annette Occhialini
Dr. Annette Occhialini
Dr. Darryl Blinski
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: LSL really?

The lsl is not new but it is very questionable as to happy results.
Mini fl done by boarded surgeons in the correct candidate can achieve wonderful results. Just see more than the lsl center, see boarded pss in their own practices.

In brief: LSL really?

Dr. Darryl Blinski
Dr. Darryl Blinski
Dr. ELizabeth Kinsley
LSL is a trademark name for marketing purposes
Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: In Office Mini Lift

Be careful with "mini" lifts.
.. They usually have "mini" results. I like to provide my patients with a "mini" experience that results in "maxi" results. No matter what, seek the advice of a board certified plastic or facial plastic surgeon before undergoing any facial aesthetic surgery. Good luck!

In brief: In Office Mini Lift

Be careful with "mini" lifts.
Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
Dr. Mike Bowman
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Suture based lift

The lifestyle lift is a heavily marketed suture based facelift.
The quality of the lift can be variable, as there is not a great deal of standardization. Suture based lifts have been shown to be effective and long lasting, but depend on a skilled practitioner. For best results, seek a board certified facial plastic surgeon for consultation and their recommendations. Best wishes.

In brief: Suture based lift

Dr. Mike Bowman
Dr. Mike Bowman
Dr. Bauback Safa
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Controversial

The "lifestyle lift" is advertised as a minimally invasive face lift performed under local anesthesia.
The longevity of the procedure is in question and most surgeons prefer traditional facelifting. The company has been involved in controversial marketing practices and settled a suit by the ny ag (cuomo). The company's claims of quicker recovery are also in question.

In brief: Controversial

Dr. Bauback Safa
Dr. Bauback Safa
Dr. Larry Nichter
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: LifeStyle Lift

Lifestyle lift a trademarked brand name and also is a chain of facial cosmetic clinics with headquarters in troy, michigan.
As advertised, the lifestyle lift is a minimally invasive, short scar lower face lift performed under local anesthesia by facial plastic surgeons, head and neck surgeons, and plastic surgeons. It is not a specific technique.

In brief: LifeStyle Lift

Dr. Larry Nichter
Dr. Larry Nichter
Dr. Frederick Coville
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Simple really

The lifestyle lift is not actually a type of facelift at all.
It really is a way to do a facelift safely and quickly under strictly local anesthesia. Most surgeons who perform lifestyle lifts use very standard techniques, they are simply done at a certain center that offers the "brand" of lifting.

In brief: Simple really

Dr. Frederick Coville
Dr. Frederick Coville
Dr. ELizabeth Kinsley
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Trademark

There are a lot of surgical procedures that have specific names so that they are easily recognized by the public.
Doctors regularly attend educational conferences where new techniques and technologies are shared. There are very few "secret" procedures.

In brief: Trademark

Dr. ELizabeth Kinsley
Dr. ELizabeth Kinsley
Dr. Todd Sisto
Breast Surgery

In brief: A shortcut procedure

Performed by under-trained, non asps practitioners who may not even be a surgeon or even an md that is designed primarily to increase cash flow per unit time.
The unusual good result depends wholly on the presence of long permanent sutures which never hold up for more than a year. Cost is 70-115% of that for an actual face lift.

In brief: A shortcut procedure

Dr. Todd Sisto
Dr. Todd Sisto
Dr. David Sherris
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Short flap

Lifestyle lift is a short flap facelift.
It is not a new procedure, and has provided good results for early aging face for years.

In brief: Short flap

Dr. David Sherris
Dr. David Sherris
Dr. Darab Hormozi
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Faster recovery

It is a facelift that can be performed under local anesthesia and has much faster recovery(3-4 days).
Also risks associated with facelift is markedly reduced. It gives a very natural look.

In brief: Faster recovery

Dr. Darab Hormozi
Dr. Darab Hormozi
Dr. Richard Tholen
No "branded" procedure induces "faster healing," but less surgery has less bruising and swelling. The error is in believing (and LSL promoting) that you can get as good results from less surgery! I also feel that "natural" is a code word for "Not that much improvement" or perhaps "Not very long-lasting."
Dr. Michael Kulick
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: New "lifestyle lift"

Hello, I really don't know.
The lifestyle lift has been around for awhile. I'm not an advocate of this procedure. I can't explain why they have a "new" version. I have been performing my laser vertical lift with many long term, happy patients.

In brief: New "lifestyle lift"

Hello, I really don't know.
Dr. Michael Kulick
Dr. Michael Kulick
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Mini facelift

A lifestyle lift is a mini facelift which treats the lower face.

In brief: Mini facelift

Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. Suzanne Galli