I get little bumps on my chin that crust over and hurt. What is this? I don't think its impetigo because they usually go away within 2-4 weeks but another one comes before the old one can heal

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: This

This does sound like impetigo, expecially if the crust is honey colored.
Maybe you are not taking the right antibiotic, or not taking it for long enough. If you stop the treatment early for any reason, the infection can return fairly quickly. On the other hand this may be a dermatitis, allergic reaction, or even folliculitis. I recommend you go back to the doctor that treated you and be re-evaluated. Good luck.

In brief: This

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Cindy Juster