I'm pregnant, due date nov 2. Female 30 years old first pregnancy seeing spots before my eyes. Have always had excellent vision. Do not wear glasses, as I don't need them.

Get eye exam. You should have your eyes examined. Changes in blood pressure or elevation in blood sugar levels can occur during pregnancy and can have eye consequences. It is important to rule out any ocular health problem.
This . This is an urgent matter that needs to be brought to the attention of your ob/gyn right away. You could be dealing with something called preeclampia. This is a condition in pregnancy that cause high blood pressure and increased protein in the urine. The spots you are seeing could be an effect of high blood pressure, which could be a clue to the diagnosis preeclampsia. This is a serious condition that needs to be ruled out right away. If you have not done so already contact your doctor right away or present yourself to OB triage for a prompt evaluation. Good luck.