Had a shoulder injury about 2 years ago it was a work comp and I have neve had so much trouble I am in so much pain I can't sleep my shoulder burns in the joint

Shoulder injury. You need to go for re-evaluation to see why you are still having so much difficulty. I cannot give more advice without much more information.
Waking. Waking up at night indicates that there is a problem that needs to be corrected. This is unacceptable on a long-term basis. I don't have enough information to give you a comprehensive answer; however the most common shoulder problem creating this kind of situation is rotator cuff tendinopathy including rotator cuff tears. An MRI should be done and correlated with physical findings. I personally use local anesthetic injections to help me define the pathology. If the regular MRI does not help much an mr arthrogram should be performed. Best of luck.