Had a shoulder injury about 2 years ago it was a work comp and I have neve had so much trouble I am in so much pain i can't sleep my shoulder burns in the joint

Dr. Brian Chimenti
Sports Medicine

In brief: shoulder injury

You need to go for re-evaluation to see why you are still having so much difficulty.
I cannot give more advice without much more information.

In brief: shoulder injury

Dr. Brian Chimenti
Dr. Brian Chimenti
Dr. James McClurg
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Waking

Waking up at night indicates that there is a problem that needs to be corrected.
This is unacceptable on a long-term basis. I don't have enough information to give you a comprehensive answer; however the most common shoulder problem creating this kind of situation is rotator cuff tendinopathy including rotator cuff tears. An MRI should be done and correlated with physical findings. I personally use local anesthetic injections to help me define the pathology. If the regular MRI does not help much an mr arthrogram should be performed. Best of luck.

In brief: Waking

Dr. James McClurg
Dr. James McClurg
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine