Should I be concerned of what I assumed was yeast infection? I have had unprotected sex with someone who says they are clean. I developed what seems like a yeast infection but have treated twice with no cure. I have itching, some burning of skin, little

Unprotected sex. Any time unprotected sex starts a question followed by a presumptive "vaginal infection" my answer is always the same-get tested by a GYN MD. Just because someone says they are "clean" doesn't make it a documented "truth". In all our country's foreign policy discussions regarding nuclear weapon issues, the phrase that most applies to you and that is "trust but verify."
See . See your gynecologist or womens health care provider. Many primary care providers can perform women's health exams as well. If you are suffering from a sexually transmitted infection, then it will be crucial to diagnose appropriately. If diagnosed, your provider will most likely put you on an antibiotic regimen, and can provide a prescription for a topical ointment that can help soothe the skin. Do this right away because an untreated STI can cause terrible effects on the reproductive organs.