My 15 yr child is having adverse side effects to adderall. Ishould I take her to the ER today was her first dose about 2 hrs ago. She says she feels dizzy and has a headache. I'm thinking her blood pressure is elevated and wanted to know if there was somet

Go to the ER, . It s your safest bet. What you describe sounds worth a nice workup, asap.
Every . Every medication carries a profile of intended outcome and some side effects. Dizziness and headache can be a side effect of adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine). These are usually not too severe. When prescribing adhd medications, all providers will make follow up appointments to monitor for weight loss, growth and bp. I would recommend that you call your primary care provider if these symptoms persist and have your daughter re-evaluated.