Looking for a dr who can design a exercise program specific to my needs. I have Parkinson's and most pt programs are one sizefits most of them use big which is helpful but doesn't address my primary problem which is balance. ( only indirectly )

Dr. Nimish Gosrani
Anti-Aging Medicine

In brief: Exercise

I would be happy to prescribe a sensible exercise program customized for you but i need to know more information such as current activity levels , detailed strengths /weaknesses, etc.

In brief: Exercise

Dr. Nimish Gosrani
Dr. Nimish Gosrani
Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: That

That is an excellent question.
There are several options. You may want to make an appointment with a specialist called a "physical medicine and rehabilitation" doctor (pm&r), and they could devise an exercise program for you. Another possibility would be to call the physical therapy department at your local hospital and ask a therapist for a recommendation. The physical therapists at hospitals are often used to seeing patients with a wide variety of diagnosis so they may have a good recommendation for you.

In brief: That

That is an excellent question.
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Eric Weisman