What are the causes of hair loss on your legs?

Age,vein,artery,diab. As we age leg hair seems to become more sparse with thinner shafts. This may be accelerated by diseases that affect the large & small arteries & veins of the legs where either less blood flows in or the outflow of blood is too slow due to small valve leakage. Diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, venous stasis, heart valve problems, & skin diseases such as scleroderma may be involved.
Hair loss on legs. There are many causes with sustained pressure or sticking wear as one of the most common causes. Poor blood supply or prolonged swelling and other less common causes such as infection are also a possibility.
Socks. Socks can decrease the amount of hair on legs as well.