I hurt my foot mall walking a few weeks ago. The pain is lingering. There's no bruising, swelling/etc. Should i see a dr? There was no pain at first, it came later that night. I wrapped it and stayed off of it. It healed & i went mall walking again afte

In brief: Mall waking

First i applaud you for doing something to stay fit.
If you have lingering pain that is your body speaking to you, it is not normal. Get your foot checked for stress fracture or bone bruise. I hope it's nothing but better to get checked.

In brief: Mall waking

Dr. Jeffrey Bowman
Dr. Jeffrey Bowman
Dr. Wenjay Sung
Podiatry

In brief: Foot pain

Pain is not normal.
If you feel it's lingering even if no swelling nor bruising, pain is your indication you need to see a doctor. I'd recommend asking about possible contusion to the location foot. You may need an xray to rule out other pathology. I hope this helps.

In brief: Foot pain

Pain is not normal.
Dr. Wenjay Sung
Dr. Wenjay Sung
Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: Since

Since the pain is not improving after a few weeks and appears to be affecting your activity and lifestyle, you should be examined by a doctor sooner rather than later. I would start with your general practitioner since they may have a more broad-based view of what could be causing your pain.
Hopefully, the sooner you see someone, the sooner you can be on the road to recovery.

In brief: Since

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine