I am 20 and my pulse is 89, i gao into a car accident 2 days ago.. I hit my head really hard and i n now I have really bad head ache, blurry vision, i feel very weak n really depress is this normal?Or what shoul i do? Also i feel my eyes very heavy n the

Dr. Julian Goldman
Anesthesiology

In brief: Get medical care

Blurry vision continuing for two days after head injury is concerning.
The other symptoms are also concerning. You should seek medical care, especially if you have not been examined yet. Consider going to an emergency room.

In brief: Get medical care

Dr. Julian Goldman
Dr. Julian Goldman
2 comments
Dr. Jeffrey Unger
Post traumatic headache syndrome symptoms are what you are describing. Best to see a HEADACHE specialist.
Dr. Jeffrey Unger
Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
Pain Management

In brief: Emergency Room

You need to be evaluated, right now.
Do not drive. Personally, i believe you should go by ambulance, now.

In brief: Emergency Room

You need to be evaluated, right now.
Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: A

A concussion is a traumatic brain injury that impacts the way your brain functions - usually caused by a blow to the head, but can also be caused by violent shaking.
You don't need to lose consciousness to have a concussion. If your symptoms are worsening - you should definitely be checked out sooner rather than later. Your severe headache and blurry vision is concern enough to go to the er. Other reasons to seek emergency care are: -vomiting -worsening headache -confusion -loss of consciousness -slurred speech -changes in behavior such as increasing irritability or fussiness -worsening coordination such as trouble walking or clumsiness -seizures -changes in pupils such as one larger than the other -lasting or recurrent dizziness -blood or fluid coming from the nose or ears - large bumps or bruises on areas other than the forehead - especially in infants a good rule of thumb is when in doubt, get it checked out!

In brief: A

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery