What could cause right side pain its throbbing very sensitive to touch and i also have painful urination this pain will not stop please help me it feels like something is squeezing something and its going to explode

Dr. Mark Kallgren
Pain Management

In brief: I

I see that this question was posted 6 days ago: i pray that you've had a resolution of your symptoms are have gone to see a doctor for this! certainly a number of diagnoses come to mind, but at or near the top of the list would be a urinary infection (possibly with spread back towards the kidney or what we call pyelonephritis).
If you are still having any symptoms, get in to see a doctor asap. Good luck!

In brief: I

Dr. Mark Kallgren
Dr. Mark Kallgren
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine