How early can little girls start there cycle? My daughter just turned 8 on 24 of june , shortly after her b-day she started misbehaving, tantrums , mood swings, out bursts of hysteria screeming"u just don't understand , what's wrong with me mommy?" " i do

Dr. Johanna Fricke
Pediatrics - Developmental & Behavioral

In brief: It's unclear to me

If she had vaginal bleeding, since your ? Was cut off.
If so, ask her pediatrician to determine if she's in the stage of puberty in which menarche occurs. If not, the bleeding & emotionality may indicate molestation or other issues. Even if bleeding/puberty aren't an issue, she needs evaluations by a child psychiatrist & psychologist to explore the sudden change in behavior.

In brief: It's unclear to me

Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: Precocious

Precocious puberty (early puberty) is any evidence of puberty in a girl younger than 8 or a boy younger than 9.
This is usually first explored with a history, physical, a study of your child's growth chart and possibly a bone age. A bone age is an x-ray - typically of the child's wrist - to show whether the child is maturing and growing faster, slower or on time with their actual age. All this information can help tell whether the child is developing normally after all and should just be watched or whether they should have further work-up to determine if there is a hormone problem causing the early puberty. If you are still concerned, speak with your child's pediatrician again. If you are not satisfied with their answer, then a pediatric endocrinologist is the specialist that handles the work-up, diagnosis and treatment of these problems.

In brief: Precocious

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Cindy Juster