My back hurts my sides hurt I have red bumps on my face my upper stomic hurts and my upper stomic is hard am i pregnate it crazy im confused and i would really like to know asap thanks u

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: The

The symptoms you described are very non-specific.
This means they can be due to a number of things. A more detailed history and physical by your doctor will hopefully explain your symptoms. As far as the possibilty of pregnancy goes, the symptoms you describe may or may not be an indicator of pregnancy. The only way you will know for sure is to have a pregnancy test done in your doctor's office, or you can buy an over the counter home pregnancy at your local pharmacy. Good luck.

In brief: The

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Richard Galitz
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Pregnant

If you are pregnant and having any problems at all, see your doctor immediately or go to an emergency room.

In brief: Pregnant

Dr. Richard Galitz
Dr. Richard Galitz
Dr. Jane Van Dis