Should I be very worried about a large lump? I just noticed a large lump under my skin with a pale pink bump at the top on my right inner theigh. I am 39, white and a male.

Any . Any new mole or bump that appears on the skin after the age of 20 need to be assessed by a dermatologist to determine if it is malignant or cancerous. The bump could very well be an inflamed hair follicle or ingrown hair, however it is better to be safe than sorry. See a dermatologist to have it assessed.