I have a cut in the area between my crotch and butt, its not bleading but is red and a bit large, should I be worried? I have had some sexual activity latley and i may have stretched something but this is an external cut

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: It

It would help to know if you are a male or female.
If you are a female, you could be dealing with a yeast infection, they often cause fragile irritated skin that lead to cuts. On the other hand male or female, herpes often presents as cuts.You may not even have a herpes ulcer but merely a cut or multiple cuts. Also, if the area was very dry during intercourse, this could have caused the skin to tear a bit resulting in what you say is a cut. Regardless you should have the area examined by a medical professional. If you want to wait, you can try applying vaseline to the area and monitor for improvement. Good luck.

In brief: It

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson