I have a pimple on my penis and when i squeezed it , a little bit of puss came out. Should i be worried ? Is this an STD ? Its only one pimple not multiple.

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: It

It is very difficult to say without actually seeing the lesion.
However, you should definitely be evaluated by a doctor or other health care provider. It could simply be a small abscess, which is bacterial and not an std; however things like herpes, syphilis, etc. Need to be ruled out. If you are uninsured there are many free clinics that provide std testing; they will be able to tell you if you are dealing with an std or something as simple as a pimple! my last bit of advice, please remember to always wear condoms. Good luck.

In brief: It

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Richard Galitz
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Lesion on penis

You should have this checked out by a family physician.

In brief: Lesion on penis

Dr. Richard Galitz
Dr. Richard Galitz
Dr. Adam Levy