How likely is it for my daughters hair to grow back after an infection from a ring worm she has been through almost 6 rounds of antibiotics and I have but triple antibiotic ointment on the infected spot nothin seems to make it go away or make the hair gro

Dr. Jocelyn LaRocque
Dermatology

In brief: Very

Very likely! if you have seen your doctor and have gotten rid of the fungal infection, you should see hair growth begin.
Keep in mind, the hair has to start from the root, so it can take several weeks after the infection is gone to begin to see small sprouting hairs. Just give it a little time.

In brief: Very

Dr. Jocelyn LaRocque
Dr. Jocelyn LaRocque