Is there such a thing as a reverse Asian eyelid surgery?

Asian blepharoplasty. There is some possibility of reversing Asian blepharoplasty. It is very challenging especially after an incisional procedure. Have your eyelids evaluated by a board certified surgeon with expertise in these procedures.
Upper eyelid crease. What you may be referring to is the creation of an upper eyelid crease (also known as "double eyelid" surgery) in a person of asian descent who was born without a crease ("single eyelid"). The procedure is safe if performed in the hands of a trained surgeon. The kinds of surgeons who would perform this surgery include plastic surgeons, facial plastic surgeons, and oculoplastic surgeons.
No. No to my knowledge. Procedures are typically to alter asian lid form to create a tarsal crease to define a line above the lid margins.
Not to my knowledge. In the asian eyelid operation fat is removed from in front of the tarsus and the lid crease is created by a surgical adhesion. Occasional the epicanthal folds are treated (rare). While reversing this is possible, it is not likely to create or restore the original appearance.