Is my thumb broken or are some nerves damaged? I play softball and everytime I hit a slash appears on my thumb and my webbed part of my hand. I had severly hurt it a year ago and my whole thumb was bruised and swollen. It has always been bigger than my ot

Another. Another you can and should take in consideration is a ligament injury. For a precise evaluation go talk to a hand surgeon. He or she may suggest a MRI which can help confirm the injury.
Another. Another diagnosis you can and should take in consideration is a ligament injury. For a precise evaluation go talk to a hand surgeon. He or she may suggest a MRI which can help confirm the injury.
From. From your description, it could well have been broken when you hurt it a year ago. I think the first thing you should do is see a hand surgeon. You will probably need an x-ray and a good evaluation by the surgeon.