Is there cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of scars from burns?

Yes. Depending on the nature of the scar a combination of surgical procedures and laser procedures can be used to improve the appearance of scars.
Sort of.... Cosmetic surgery=changing something that was "normal." reconstructive surgery=changing something diseased or traumatized to ake it look more normal. Surgery and lasers can make burn scars look bettrt sometimes but i consider that reconstructive surgery. Best see a plastic surgeon.
Laser Skin Treatment. If your burn scar is minor (mild discoloration), avoid sun exposure to the area and apply a bleaching cream (such as hydroquinone or kojic acid). If; however, you have a more severe or extensive burn scar, seek treatment with a dermatologist who is proficient with using lasers for scar revision. Scars can be dramatically improved (both clinically and functionally) by lasers.
Yes many options. There are a variety of treatment options depending on the characteristics of the scar such as color, texture, thickness, size, location, direction, etc.
Yes. Depending on size, extent and symptoms of post-burn scarring...Treatment ranges from scar removal and closure by moving adjacent skin to cover and close, removal with skin grafting the site to decrease appearance, topical treatment with silicone gel sheeting to quiet the site. Variable also to actual "degree" of burn. Examination would provide those answers from consultation.
Depends. It depends on the type of scar and location. This is a very difficult question to answer without examining your scars. I would recommend going to see a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in burn reconstruction to determine the best course of treatment for you.