Should i see a doctor for this dizziness? I woke up this morning and had some balance issues (occasionally, not constant). Otherwise, i feel fine, perhaps just a little bit tired. I am a normal healthy late-twenties male. Is this something I should wai

Dr. Sayed Jovkar
Ophthalmology

In brief: The

The information below is of general medical nature and does not constitute medical advice or treatment for any one particular patient.
It does not create a patient-doctor relationship. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "dizziness" is a non-specific symptom which may be caused by many different reasons which include, but are not limited to heart/vascular problems, brain problems, medications, aging, illness, fatigue, dehydration, metabolic problems, anxiety, and many other diseases. It is then logical that anyone with sudden balance issues or "dizziness" should immediately be evaluated by a physician (or emergency room) to find the cause and therefore receive the appropriate treatment.

In brief: The

Dr. Sayed Jovkar
Dr. Sayed Jovkar
Dr. Mark Golden
Ophthalmology

In brief: You

You are always your own best advocate.
If you have new medical symptoms, you should seek medical care. For starters discuss these symtoms with your general medical doctor or go to the emergency room if there is greater concern.

In brief: You

You are always your own best advocate.
Dr. Mark Golden
Dr. Mark Golden