I've recently had an MRI of my cervical spine and will not see he dr. To review until monday. It shows generalizd posterior disc bulge that combines with bilateral uncovertebrlregion hypertrophy t create mild to moderate bilateral foraminal and mild centr

Dr. Addison Stone
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: See below...

With age we all unfortunately lose water and cartilage in our discs.
This can cause the discs to bulge and is commonly seen on mri. Disc bulges and bone spurs from the uncovertebral joints that compress nerves can cause arm pain, weakness, and numbness. I would follow-up with your doctor to determine if your symptoms are related to the changes seen on mri.

In brief: See below...

Dr. James McClurg
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: That

That is a big question and your doctor should give you the long explanation.
You can also visit my web site www.Mcclurgmd.Con under the patient educaton section-where does it hurt the cervical spine section is loaded with information.

In brief: That