Will dysport immediately smooth my wrinkles? I want a quick way to get rid of the deep creases above my eyebrows. I don't want surgery, and I don't want to wait for a cream to work. Will dysport work right away or do I have to wait a few days or weeks?

2-3 days. Effects of Dysport will be seen in the first 2-3 days after injection. Fine lines may still be visible but may improve over the coming weeks.
Both . Both Dysport and Botox usually take a couple days to start having a visible effect. The full effect is normally evident after about 7 days. It is a great way to treat creases on the forehead.