What cream should I choose to minimize dryness and skin irritation following dermabrasion procedure? My goal is that dermabrasion will smooth my skin and treat the wrinkles on my forehead and around the mouth. What should I know about choosing the best cr

Minimize dryness. The best cream that I have found for minimizing dryness and irritation after dermabrasion and/or laser resurfacing is elta md. It is a combination of petrolatum, microcrystalline wax, paraffin, and something called pvp elcosene copolymer.
There . There are several creams to choose from. Many "higher end" over the counter creams are great and now there are some excellent prescription creams as well. Usually the entity performing the dermabrasion procedure has recommendations for the appropriate cream.