Is there a way to get a breast lift without surgery?

Dr. Francisco Agullo
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: No
A push-up bra works miracles as long as you are wearing it.
Otherwise, no other options.

In brief: No
Otherwise, no other options.
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Lifting bras
Lifting bras and other under garments can help, but t they only work when you are wearing them..
.

In brief: Lifting bras
.
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bauback Safa
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: No
If a breast is ptotic ("droopy" for lack of a better word), the only proven way to lift the breast is via surgery.
If the ptosis is mild, an augmentation may suffice (if the patient also wishes to be larger). Numerous methods of breast lifting exist depending on the degree of ptosis. I suggest consulting with a plastic surgeon for more information if you're interested.

In brief: No
Dr. Bauback Safa
Dr. Bauback Safa
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Not to my knowledge
There are no satisfactory non- surgical ways to achieve a sustained breast lift other than external mechanical devices such as bras, tapes, strips, etc.

In brief: Not to my knowledge
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: No
The only way to lift your breast is with surgery.
What is a variable is the placement of the incision. Plastic surgeons perform breast lifts with various types of incisions. This should be discussed* in detail* with your plastic surgeon before your surgery!

In brief: No
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez