Is there a way to get a breast lift without surgery?

No. A push-up bra works miracles as long as you are wearing it. Otherwise, no other options.
Lifting bras. Lifting bras and other under garments can help, but t they only work when you are wearing them...
No. If a breast is ptotic ("droopy" for lack of a better word), the only proven way to lift the breast is via surgery. If the ptosis is mild, an augmentation may suffice (if the patient also wishes to be larger). Numerous methods of breast lifting exist depending on the degree of ptosis. I suggest consulting with a plastic surgeon for more information if you're interested.
Not to my knowledge. There are no satisfactory non- surgical ways to achieve a sustained breast lift other than external mechanical devices such as bras, tapes, strips, etc.
No. The only way to lift your breast is with surgery. What is a variable is the placement of the incision. Plastic surgeons perform breast lifts with various types of incisions. This should be discussed* in detail* with your plastic surgeon before your surgery!