My fiance and I had sex my fiance and I had sex and we were protected with a condom. He did ejaculate inside the condom and then took it off to dispose of it. We waited a while and he inserted inside me but this time without a condom on. He was in for

Anytime . Anytime you have unprotected sex there is a risk of becoming pregnant. Based on your post, it sounds like this risk is very low in your case. An extra precaution that can be done in a situation such as your would be to take a Plan B emergency contraception pill. This pill is now over the counter, and can be taken up to 24 hours after unprotected intercourse; the earlier it is taken, the more effective it is in preventing pregnancy. Based on the date of this post you missed the 72 hour window period, however in the future you can utilize this treatment if necessary. Like i said the risk of you becoming pregnant is low, however you can take an early prediction test one week before your period is due, or you can simply wait to see if your period is late, and proceed from there. Good luck.