I had sex two days after my STD treatment do I still have it i used a condom and my pains are gone i just still have discharge and a foul odor my doctor never told me i had to wait seven days i got a shot and one pill

Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Return to the doctor

I agree with Dr. Jackson.
You probably did no harm by sex with a condom. But some things don't add up. Abdominal pain suggests pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), an advanced kind of gonorrhea or chlamydia, but PID usually needs more antibiotic than you had. And foul odor may mean additional infection like trichomonas or bacterial vaginosis. Your partner needs tests and treatment if not yet done.

In brief: Return to the doctor

I agree with Dr. Jackson.
Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. Ajay Acharya
Treatment of STD is to be done along with your partner and abtinence is recommended during treatment for better result. Complete dx and treatment is usually sucessful. You still have uncured disease.
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: If

If you still have discharge and a foul odor then the infection is likely still present, and you need to be re-evaluated by your doctor. It sounds like you were probably treated for gonorrhea and chlamydia.
The chlamydia sometimes may require additional doses of medication to completely clear. Also there are other infections that may be present that you were not tested for. Your doctor may examine you again, and possibly repeat std testing. My advice would be to wait to have sex until all symptoms have disappeared, and consult with your doctor right away. Good luck.

In brief: If

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham