Urgent care or er? I leaned over to get my daughter out of her crib and something in my back made a snapping, popping noise, accompanied by severe, immediate pain. I have pain in both hips and going down my left leg, and the muscles in my lower back have

Start at Urgent Care. I would suggest going to urgent care first. They can help guide you to the correct treatment location for you.
An . An urgent care center is a great place for you to go. Most urgent cares like http://fasteruc.Com can handle evaluating this type of injury and perform x-rays if needed. They can also refer you out for an MRI if needed and copays are typically much less than that of an emergency room...As are the wait times!