What should I do ER or my dr tomorrow I have a bruise looking mark with red spots on the right side of back and another one starting on my left upper arm

Without . Without being able to examine you or ask more questions, it's impossible to tell what is going on or how serious it is. You should call your doctor's office and ask for advice. Almost all doctors' offices have after-hours medical advice lines run by nurses or physicians and they will be able to direct you either to the er, or instruct you to wait for an appointment in the morning.