Is there a good way to get a breast lift without surgery?

What bras are for! That is what bras are for. Other then that or gimmicky adhesive strips or straps there is no good way to lift the breasts without the surgery.
There is no. Good non-surgical method - laser, cream, injection, etc. - for getting a breast lift without surgery. Sorry.
No. If a breast is ptotic ("droopy" for lack of a better word), the only proven way to lift the breast is via surgery. If the ptosis is mild, an augmentation may suffice (if the patient also wishes to be larger). Numerous methods of breast lifting exist depending on the degree of ptosis. I suggest consulting with a plastic surgeon for more information if you're interested.