How do I get rid of acne on my penis I have had blackheads and only a few zits all over the underside of my penis and quite a bit on top for a few years new and its ruining my life

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: My

My concern is that these lesions you are describing may not be acne at all.
Have you seen a dermatologist for this problem? Was a diagnosis of acne made? What you are describing could be in fact condyloma aka genital warts. These often look like acne, black heads in particular. If that is the case, then be assurred there are very good treatments that can eliminate these lesions. On the other hand you may be dealing withsomething else, possibly a dermatitis due to some type of allergic reaction or allergen you are exposed to. Very difficult to say without seeing the lesions myself. I hope you will visit a dermatologist for this problem asap. You should not have to deal with something that is ruing your life. I encourage input from the other experts on this question. Best of luck.

In brief: My

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Richard Galitz
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Acne

Wash the area daily, use no oils or greams and see a dermatologist.

In brief: Acne

Dr. Richard Galitz
Dr. Richard Galitz