Is propecia (finasteride) safe for men?

Propecia (finasteride) safe drug. Propecia (finasteride) is approved by the fda for male pattern hairless treatment and is generally considered a safe drug. Like any drug, it does have side effects. The most common reported side effects of Finasteride are loss of sex drive and the inability to achieve or maintain an erection. The incidence of these problems however is very small. For men taking Finasteride for five years, the difference between.
Propecia (finasteride) Most concerns with Propecia (finasteride) relate to the risks to pregnant women and not men. Given its widespread use amd limted adverse reports it appears to have a high safety profile.
For Most Men. I suggest you read the internet search for the drug and specifically look at the indications and risks for use of any medication.