I had unprotected sex two months ago and after that i had my period twice for two months. What does that mean? And i also been having a lot of headaches and feeling like throwing up almost all the time.

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: The

The short answer is to take a pregnancy test.
The bleeding you had may represent implantation bleeding, which can happen when the embryo implants in your uterus (womb). If you are not pregnant then you probably had an anovulatory cycle, this means you did not ovulate which causes hormonal changes thus causing abnormal bleeding. There are many reasons for this, including stress, weight changes, medications, etc. Good luck.

In brief: The

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Adam Smith