What does it mean when you bleed before your period than it is your time and you only bleed for half a day? I bled before my period and now it is my time and i only bled for half a day. Im not sure what this could mean. Helpp me

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: It

It is very important that you be checked for pregnancy.
Irregular bleeding can be a sign of a normal pregnancy or an abnormal pregnancy as well, such as a tubal pregnancy which is an emergency. Sometimes hormonal changes can also cause irregular bleeding. You need to have an evaluation by a gynecologist. If you develop pain, fever, or vomiting then you must be seen as an emergency.

In brief: It

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham