As a teenager, am I too young to have cheek implants? I am sixteen years old and trying to get into the modeling industry. I have been told that my cheeks need some work done. My mom thinks that I am too young to have this procedure done. I was wondering,

Whether . Whether you're old enough to have cheek implants depends on whether you've stopped growing or not. It is important that your facial growth has stabilized before considering this type of surgery. Another option to improve cheek definition is facial fat grafting. I don't normally recommend this procedure in teenagers, though, as there are concerns with how the grafted fat will behave as you mature in the future.
There . There are a few options for the cheeks. You can consider fat transfer from the abdomen to the cheeks. This is using your own tissues and its permanent. This is becoming very popular and effective. The other option is placement of a cheek implant. That is a good alternative. The implant can be placed through the eyelid or mouth. See a board certified plastic surgeon. Visit my website too. www.bodyreshaping.com.