What do I do for little pus bumps on my forearms? I have these little bumps on my skin that have occurred within the last few days. It started with only a few bumps that had pus in them, and i would push it out. Then more came next to the old bumps. Almos

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: This

This sounds like folliculitis.
You can get this from contaminated water such as a hot tub. Use anti-bacterial soap and try to think of any exposures you have had. You need to be medically evaluated as they have been persistent. If you get redness, red streaks, discharge, feel "flu like", or have a fever then you need to be evaluated immediately as an emergency.

In brief: This

This sounds like folliculitis.
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav