I have a hiatus hernia and I have been vomiting brown liquid today is that normal? From scotland and visiting the us. Need to know if I should go to a walk in clinic?

Maybe. You will have to use your judgment. If you have a large hiatal hernia, I would be much more concerned than of it were a small hernia. If you have he sense something is seriously wrong, check it out.
A. A hiatal hernia is the protrusion of the stomach above the diaphragm occasionally leading to heartburn and gastroesophageal reflux disease. Sometimes untreated acid reflux can cause severe esophageal irritation (esophagitis) and stomach irritation (gastritis) which can lead to bleeding. The safest thing for you to do is to see a doctor to be examined and have your vomit checked for blood (which can look red, brown or black in vomit). Good luck!