Should I go into the e.R. Right away? Or stop my antidepressant (welbutrin100mg. 2x's aday0? Iam 30 am over wieght by 100 pds I'm on a methadone program and also on highblood pressure med. I woke up with blood vessles in my left eye broken & have had excru

See your doctor. Subconjunctival hemorrhages in the eyes are usually benign, but if you are having severe headache and a history of hypertension, you should seek medical attention asap. Wellbutrin (bupropion) is somewhat stimulating and can itself raise blood pressure. It does not have any interactions with methadone; however, Methadone itself is associated with weight gain, and a reduction in dose should be discussed.
My. My main concern with your headaches and broken blood vessels is that your blood pressure may be dangerously high. This would be a good reason to either call your doctor for advice or to go to the er to be checked. Uncontrolled high blood pressure can lead to serious, life-threatening conditions such as heart attack and stroke. This needs to be ruled out first before considering other causes of your symptoms.