Is it possible to get surgery to create Asian eyes?

Dr. Darab Hormozi
Surgery - Plastics

It is possible to create more asian looking eye with eyelid surgery.

Dr. Darab Hormozi
Dr. Darab Hormozi
2 comments
Dr. Mike Bowman
Make sure you seen a facial plastic surgeon with expertise in this area to ensure good results.
Dr. Darryl Blinski
Very Very hard to do!
Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Hmmm...

I'm not sure of any predictable way to accomplish this.
I'm interested to see what other experts will say.

In brief: Hmmm...

Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Be more specific

Without trying to sound prejudiced, there are several features to the asian eyelid which can be simulated and you must discuss the specific features you wish to achieve.
These include an epicanthal fold, pretarsal fat, weak or absent supratarsal crease, and inclination of the lateral canthus in relation to the medial canthus to a a greater degree than that observed in caucasoids.

In brief: Be more specific

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Robert Alexander
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: No

Due to specific differences in anatomy between occidental and asian lid configurations, surgery cannot effectively create the asian lid.
Webbing and very unnatural appearances have resulted from trying to alter the fundamental anatomical features.

In brief: No

Dr. Robert Alexander
Dr. Robert Alexander
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery