I had a d&c done on the 14th of this month cuz I lost my baby at 8 weeks but I was really 11 weeks. When is it safe to have sex a I had a d&c done on the 14th of this month cuz I lost my baby at 8 weeks but I was really 11 weeks. When is it safe to have sex

First . First of all, I am sorry about your loss. To answer your question, you should wait at least two weeks after the procedure to resume sexual intercourse. My advice, listen and be in tune with your body, if you are not ready yet, or uncomfortable for any reason then you should wait. Also consider your emotional status. If you are sad and hurt about your loss then give yourself time to grieve over your loss and heal on an emotional level, however, if sex will be therapeutic for you, then go ahead and reconnect with your partner in that way after the two weeks has passed. Sorry to add all this extra information, but i want you and others to know that this is a devastating experience for some women and every effort should be made to heal yourself mind and body. Best of luck to you.