I been having vaginal discharge problems I lost my virginity at 15 and im now 17 and every since then I been havig discharge, like it never stops. When I take showers the discharge stops but then comes back again. I want to know how do I stop it. I don't

Copious . Copious (heavy) discharge can be normal for some during certain times in their cycle, or be a sign of infection in others. You could be dealing with a bacterial infection, or even an std(sexually transmitted disease) like gonorrhea or chlamydia for instance. The only way to be sure is to schedule a visit with a medical profession. If you feel uncomfortable asking your parent or guardian to take you to the doctor, there are many clinics that can see you for this problem free of charge and without parental consent. Look up family planning/std clinics in your area, and they should be able to direct you to a place where you can receive assistance. Good luck.