Why did my body go from normal to abnormal/irregular functions (menstruation, hair loss, fatigue/pain, no sex drive, etc. I started my period at 12; my body & its functions were normal and regular until sept. 2008. I had 1 menstrual period from 2008 to se

Dr. Ayman Shahine
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: PERIMENOPAUSE

And hormonal changes. Please see your doctor.

In brief: PERIMENOPAUSE

Dr. Ayman Shahine
Dr. Ayman Shahine
Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: It

It is abnormal to have the stabbing pain in your left side especially, and you need to have a medical evaluation.
You need to have evaluation for this and for endocrine (hormonal) causes of your symptoms. Please see your doctor as your symptoms are concerning and you need a medical evaluation. If your pain worsens, if you have vomiting or fever, then you need emergency evaluation.

In brief: It

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham